Accounting Clerk Diploma
The online Accounting Clerk Diploma program from Riverland Community College is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to move into the accounting field quickly. Graduates are prepared to:
- Complete accounting processes and prepare financial statements according to GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) both manually and using computerized accounting software
- Analyze and apply rules for payroll accounting, payroll law, and payroll taxes
- Apply the fundamentals of basic managerial accounting concepts, including activity based costing, cost behavior (fixed and variable costs), cost/volume/profit analysis, budgeting and variance analysis, and other analytical tools for decision making
- Identify and apply elements of contract, tort, agency, property law, partnerships, corporations, UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) sales and secured transactions, and professional liability law
- Demonstrate proficiency in using computer hardware and software, including spreadsheet, database, and internet browser software to solve business issues and report these solutions
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$212.67
Out of State Rate:$212.67
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,380.10
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,380.10
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official high school transcript or GED certificate
- Accuplacer or ACT scores (or evidence of successful completion of college-level math and/or English courses)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Riverland Community College is a participant of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). This program may not be authorized in non-member states and territories.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.