Master of Nonprofit Management
IS NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT FOR ME?
Start by asking yourself this: Are you committed to achieving a mission and influencing change while doing meaningful work? If so, our MNM program will prepare you for career opportunities in fields like health services, education, social assistance, arts and culture, environmental protection and economic development.
Students are often employed in the sector and want to take on more leadership responsibilities. Or, they’re looking to begin a career in roles such as:
- Public relations and communications
- Community outreach
- Government relations and advocacy
- Program administration and management
What types of people are attracted to our nonprofit management program? You’re likely to share some common traits such as:
- Faith in humanity
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong sense of justice
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$695.00
Out of State Rate:$695.00
Additional Fees :$50.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$25,070.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$25,070.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree either from a U.S. regionally accredited institution or equivalent if bachelor’s is from outside the U.S.
- 3.0 GPA or higher in most recent 30 hours of accredited academic coursework
- Current resume
- GMAT / GRE recommended, but not required
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.