Find out more about Regent University

Master of Arts in Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling

Program Details

Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.


Hold a B.A. or B.S. from a regionally accredited college or university. Desirable degrees include those in counseling, psychology, or related human behavioral fields.  Other degree fields will also be considered. Have a minimum of a 3.00 GPA for all undergraduate coursework. Personal Goals Statement. Resume. College Transcripts.  

Online students are required to participate in two residency requirements. Each residency will be one week long and will take place from 8am -5pm EST.

Accreditation & Licensing

Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges