Bachelor of Science in Accounting
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting is an online or on-campus degree that equips you with the skills necessary for career opportunities in public, private, and non-profit sectors, including manufacturing, service, government, banking, and tax reporting preparation. This well-rounded degree at Regent exposes students to international business, strategic management, law and ethics, operations management, and financial management. The program places a high value on professional, ethical, and responsible entrepreneurial behaviors. Like all of Regent's programs, the accounting major will be taught from a biblical worldview.
- Prepare comprehensive business reports and analyze financial statements.
- Understand necessary internal control features to produce accurate and reliable accounting data.
- Gain knowledge of auditing and tax preparation and laws for personal, corporate, and not-for-profit business use.
- Be equipped to advise senior management on decisions related to pricing, resource allocation and capital investment.
- Demonstrate ethical, innovative business processes while being able to investigate and recognize fraud within an organization.
For Virginia residents, this degree also will prepare you to sit for the Virginia CPA exam, as it is designed to meet the directives of the Virginia Board of Accountancy eligibility requirements.
- Tax Planning
- Investment Analysis
- Financial Forensics
- Information Systems
Achieve your professional goals. Fill out the form on this page to learn more about our Bachelor’s in Accounting degree and how Regent University can help you gain the skills employers need.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$395.00
Out of State Rate:$395.00
Additional Fees :$2,212.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation fee: $60; Technology fee: $250 per term; Undergrad Support fee: $19 per term.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$32,212.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.