Bachelor of Arts in Law and National Security
The online Bachelor of Arts in Law & National Security prepares you for the legal, criminal justice, government and cyber security fields, in both public and private sectors. Coursework combines foundations in Christian perspectives with critically thinking, analytical research, and communication skill sets.
- Structures and operations of court systems
- Knowledge for conducting criminal investigations
- Identity management, disaster recovery, computer security, intellectual property, artificial intelligence
- Threats to information security, including natural disasters, terrorist activities, and internal subversion
- Law Enforcement
- Local, State or Federal Government Administration
- National Security or Public Safety
- Legal Services
- Entry-Level Intelligence Agency
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay.
Dr. M.G. “Pat” Robertson had an inspired vision of establishing a graduate-level institution that would train capable men and women for the challenge of representing Christ in their professions. In 1977, his vision materialized—a 70-acre parcel of land in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was cleared, the foundation was poured for the university’s first building, and an institution was incorporated as “CBN University.” Regent's online undergraduate and graduate degree programs provide students with a best-in-class education grounded in faith.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.