Bachelor of Arts in Law and National Security
The online Bachelor of Arts in Law & National Security prepares you for the legal, criminal justice, government and cyber security fields, in both public and private sectors. Coursework combines foundations in Christian perspectives with critically thinking, analytical research, and communication skill sets.
- Structures and operations of court systems
- Knowledge for conducting criminal investigations
- Identity management, disaster recovery, computer security, intellectual property, artificial intelligence
- Threats to information security, including natural disasters, terrorist activities, and internal subversion
- Law Enforcement
- Local, State or Federal Government Administration
- National Security or Public Safety
- Legal Services
- Entry-Level Intelligence Agency
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$395.00
Out of State Rate:$395.00
Additional Fees :$2,212.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation fee: $60; Technology fee: $250 per term; Undergrad Support fee: $19 per term.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$32,212.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.