Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Quinnipiac University is designed for registered nurses looking to stay competitive and advance in the field. This intellectually stimulating program, taught by knowledgeable faculty members with real-world experience, prepares students with the skills and understanding they need to go further, all while embracing the culture of compassion and the connection to people and their communities that the profession embodies. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Promotion
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Community and Public Health
- Health Disparities in Vulnerable Populations
- Nursing Informatics
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 32 - 60 credits
- Maximum transfer of 88 credits from a regionally-accredited institution
- Earned an associate degree or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited program
- Preferred GPA of 2.7 on a scale of 4.0
- Proof of an active registered nurse (RN) license (for new graduates, prior to the end of the first semester of classes)
- Must be in good standing as an RN
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Personal statement
Quinnipiac University intertwines excellence in education, a student-first approach and community bonds as a means to prepare their students for success in the workplace and beyond. Founded in 1929, Quinnipiac (pronounced KWIN-uh-pe-ack) derived its name from a Native American word. Today, this private, not-for-profit University’s main campus is located in Hamden, Connecticut and maintains two additional Connecticut campuses with a total of eight schools and colleges.
Quinnipiac University designed the online program to address the flexible needs of working professionals. Degree and certificate programs are available, including six different graduate degrees.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.