The online MBA with a concentration in Finance combines aspects of the MBA curriculum with financial services credentials. This program offers a deeper understanding of global investment strategies, asset valuation and portfolio management. It prepares students for the first of three exams offered by the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute which is the standard bearer of professional excellence within global investment communities.
In addition, the MBA courses deliver the skills needed to work across cultures and lead organizations of all natures, sizes and structures. Students gain skills in communication, collaboration, ethical reasoning, creative problem-solving, and all aspects of strategic decision-making. Quinnipiac offers a supportive educational community with the same dedicated, full-time faculty who teach in the on-campus program but in a program with greater flexibility.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a professional contact
- Personal statement/letter of intent
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Applicants may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE requirement if certain criteria are met
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education