The online Master of Science in Nursing from Queens is much more than a standard graduate nursing degree. Faculty members create a supportive learning environment in which they act as mentors, personally engaging each student to aid in their success.
Other important features of our nursing degree program include:
- A flexible schedule to fit in your busy life
- Tuition that’s affordable for nurses
- The classroom portion of the program is 100 percent online – no campus residency required
- A reasonable time commitment – earn your degree within two years
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Queens University of Charlotte is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Queens University of Charlotte is accredited by the SACSCOC to award associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a BSN degree earned at a regionally accredited institution and nursing program accredited by ACEN, NLNAC or CCNE.
Alabama, Alaska, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, International