The online Master of Science in Nursing from Queens is much more than a standard graduate nursing degree. Faculty members create a supportive learning environment in which they act as mentors, personally engaging each student to aid in their success.
Other important features of our nursing degree program include:
- A flexible schedule to fit in your busy life
- Tuition that’s affordable for nurses
- The classroom portion of the program is 100 percent online – no campus residency required
- A reasonable time commitment – earn your degree within two years
- A completed graduate application
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic coursework, indicating evidence of:
- A BSN degree earned at a regionally accredited institution and nursing program accredited by NLNAC or CCNE. RNs with other bachelor’s degrees will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants will be considered for full admission if the following requirement is met:
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Evidence of a current unrestricted license to practice nursing in the state in which you will complete any practicum requirements of the program
- No GRE required
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Queens University of Charlotte is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees.