Master of Business Administration / General
The Queens online MBA leadership development program offers a truly transformational learning experience. You will have access to McColl School mentors, partner with an executive coach for personal and professional development, and engage in an interactive, team-based learning environment. Through the unique offerings of our program you will:
- Learn what drives organizational success and missteps from faculty members and guest speakers who are entrepreneurs, consultants, and CEOs.
- Collaborate with an executive coach to create an action plan for future professional development.
- Gain valuable guidance from a McColl School mentor.
- Identify and develop your leadership competencies with various assessment tools, including HBDI and 360° feedback from peers, staff, and managers.
- Network with faculty members, guest speakers, and fellow students at two campus residencies.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$990.00
Out of State Rate:$990.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$35,640.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$35,640.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official transcripts of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution showing a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Two admissions essays
- Two letters of recommendation
Requires two on-campus residency experiences.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
At this time residents of Massachusetts may not apply for this program.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.