Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN Completion program prepares nurses to provide evidence-based, quality care to meet the health care needs of a diverse and aging population, to practice in an increasingly complex health care system, and to serve as a foundation for advanced education in nursing. This program provides registered nurses who possess an associate’s degree or diploma in nursing from a community college or hospital-based school of nursing, the opportunity to continue their education to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Apply leadership concepts, skills and decision-making.
- Further develop your clinical reasoning, communication and collaboration skills.
- Analyze personal, social, cultural, economic, political, environmental, local, and global influences on health and health care delivery.
- Plan holistic care that recognizes differences, values, preferences, and expressed needs of patients.
- Engage in experiential learning activities that bridge classroom learning and real-life clinical experiences.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements. Maximum credit that can be transferred in is 90 credits from a four-year institution towards a Bachelor’s degree or up to 75 credits from a two-year institution towards the Bachelor’s degree.
- Completed application for admission
- Overall college cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 (4.0 point scale)
- Graduation from an approved registered nurse (RN) program; or enrolled in a nursing program preparing to become a registered nurse, and on track to graduate
- An unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse, or evidence of RN licensure eligibility
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.