Master of Education in Online Teaching
The online Master of Education in Online Teaching degree program from Post University helps students develop research-based knowledge, skills, and strategies related to quality online teaching, effective design and delivery of online courses, and assessments in online learning environments. Graduates are prepared to:
- Compare theories of teaching and learning and apply them in a variety of educational contexts
- Analyze emerging technology trends and effectively integrate innovative technology to support learning
- Establish and evaluate learning communities that are collaborative, inclusive, and supportive of the needs of a diverse population of learners
- Examine and interpret a variety of educational data, resources, and research to support and inform decision-making practices
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$570.00
Out of State Rate:$570.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,810.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,810.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- 1-3 years of relevant full-time work experience
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Currently Post University is not accepting students from the following states: CA, FL, GA & TX.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.