Leadership Graduate Certificate
In the online Leadership Graduate Certificate program from Post University, students gain knowledge and abilities in leading, learn how to manage complexity in organizations, and explore and discover their leadership qualities through the study of educational models and assessments. Coursework covers topics in:
- Leadership and change management
- Virtuous leadership
- Innovating leadership and management
- Complexity of the innovative process
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Current resume
- 3-5 years of relevant full-time work experience
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.