Associate of Science in Management
The online AS in Management degree program from Post University is designed to help students open new doors to a variety of management jobs, including human resources associate, retail store manager, sales representative, account associate, customer service supervisor, and independent business owner. Courses explore economic trends and topics in workplace diversity, leadership, time management and social skills, with a program-wide emphasis on teamwork. Upon completion, graduates are prepared to:
- Apply management theories and principles in business settings
- Demonstrate effective working knowledge of contemporary human resource issues
- Explain overall operations and management of business organizations and their impact on the economy
- Interpret ethical and professional behavior in business situations
Delivery Format:100% Online
In State Rate:$570.00
Out of State Rate:$570.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,200.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,200.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Accredited high school diploma or GED equivalent recognized by the Department of Education
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA or above
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Currently Post University is not accepting students from the following states: CA, FL, GA & TX.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.