Associate of Science in Management
The online AS in Management degree program from Post University is designed to help students open new doors to a variety of management jobs, including human resources associate, retail store manager, sales representative, account associate, customer service supervisor, and independent business owner. Courses explore economic trends and topics in workplace diversity, leadership, time management and social skills, with a program-wide emphasis on teamwork. Upon completion, graduates are prepared to:
- Apply management theories and principles in business settings
- Demonstrate effective working knowledge of contemporary human resource issues
- Explain overall operations and management of business organizations and their impact on the economy
- Interpret ethical and professional behavior in business situations
Degree Level: Associate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Accredited high school diploma or GED equivalent recognized by the Department of Education
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA or above
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.