The online Master of Healthcare Administration program focuses on leadership, strategic planning, finances, and analytical skills. Courses include Applied Practice in Healthcare Administration, Innovation and Technology, Health Care Policy and Finance, and Leadership in/ Healthcare.
- Two face-to-face weekend sessions required
- Hold a Bachelor of Science from an accredited institution
- Have an undergraduate GPA of 2.8 or above
- Have completed an undergraduate course in statistics with a grade of “C” or better
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional goals statement