Ottawa University offers an online Master of Arts in Education with a specialization in Learning Technologies. This program allows individuals an opportunity to network and learn about technologies used in educational settings. The curriculum was designed by experts in the field to specifically provide standards-based education on technology resources and modalities.
- Official undergraduate transcripts (3.0 GPA – minimum requirement)
- Personal statement regarding career goals
- Current resume of professional work experience
- Additional information regarding awards and recognition
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission