Ottawa University offers an online Master of Arts in Education with a specialization in Educational Leadership. This program was designed for the aspiring leader or administrator who needs to develop their skillset. Coursework covers areas of school finances, educational law, diverse communication, and enriching the learning environments for students. Students will be able to pursue a variety of careers including principal, dean, program director, and others.
- Official undergraduate transcripts (3.0 GPA – minimum requirement)
- Personal statement regarding career goals
- Current resume of professional work experience
- Additional information regarding awards and recognition
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission