Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Oakland University offers an online RN to BSN degree completion program ideal for nurses who want to further their academic credentials as well as increase their potential for career advancement. With a curriculum that builds on students' prior nursing education and clinical experiences, the BSN completion program will:
- Provide students with a nursing education that meets the highest standards of the profession
- Foster critical thinking related to nursing care delivery and phenomena across the lifespan
- Facilitate the continued development of clinical decision-making skills based on ethical, legal, and cultural perspectives
- Integrate the concepts of evidence based practice into nursing care delivery
- Nurture a commitment to lifelong learning and prepare students for further education at the graduate level
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$516.00
Out of State Rate:$516.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition for 001-299 level courses (per credit): $439.75
- Tuition for 300+ courses (per credit): $516
The 32 hour nursing curriculum includes one 2-credit lower level course.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 125 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 32 credits
- Satisfactory completion of a Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing program with an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better
- Valid RN license
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.