M.S. in Forensic Psychology
Nova Southeastern University offers a Master of Science in Forensic Psychology. Earning an advanced education in the critical field of forensic psychology will give graduate students the opportunity to excel within or enter challenging and rewarding careers. Students of the program will use the core course work to delve into the intrinsic concepts of:
- Psychopathology, Personality Disorders, and Behavioral Interventions in Forensic Settings
- Methods & Tools of Psychological & Violence Risk Assessment
- Evaluation, Methodology, and Psychological Research
- Ethical Concerns & Multicultural Issues in Forensic Psychology
- Communication Skills and Tools in Forensic Psychology
- Best Practices and Policies for the Mentally Ill in the Criminal Justice System
- Gender Violence: Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault & Child Abuse
Graduates of the program will contribute the necessary professional demeanor and training to perform in the multi-faceted functions where psychology is used. Successful graduates can pursue careers in areas or fields of work in court cases, law enforcement, criminal justice, national security offices, prisons, social services agencies, child welfare agencies, and treatment facilities.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$705.00
Out of State Rate:$705.00
Additional Fees :$1,600.00
Fees Overview :
Registration Fee per Semester: $25
Student Services Fee per Semester: $350
Degree Application Fee: $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$26,980.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$26,980.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university. A 3.0 GPA. Resume or CV. Two letters of recommendation. Essay. Required to attend 2 Residential Institutes per academic year. Each RI is 5 days.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.