Master of Civil Engineering
The Master of Civil Engineering program provides busy professionals with the opportunity to earn the skills needed to work as professional engineers or in engineering-related fields. The program builds on the solid foundation of basic engineering and introduces students to the relevant skills, knowledge, and the experiences for positions of leadership and to enter or build a new career.
The specialized curriculum teaches students to analyze and design structural and environmental systems, in addition to successfully navigate and encompass the management-related issues that can surface when completing projects.
Choose to concentrate in a particular area of expertise, including:
- Structural engineering
- Environmental/water resources engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Construction management
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$792.00
Out of State Rate:$792.00
Additional Fees :$2,400.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $600
- Library Fee (per semester): $150
- Graduation (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,912.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,912.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- One week-long residency for final academic requirement
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited U.S. institution, or equivalent
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- No GRE/GMAT required
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.