Master of Civil Engineering
The Master of Civil Engineering program provides busy professionals with the opportunity to earn the skills needed to work as professional engineers or in engineering-related fields. The program builds on the solid foundation of basic engineering and introduces students to the relevant skills, knowledge, and the experiences for positions of leadership and to enter or build a new career.
The specialized curriculum teaches students to analyze and design structural and environmental systems, in addition to successfully navigate and encompass the management-related issues that can surface when completing projects.
Choose to concentrate in a particular area of expertise, including:
- Structural engineering
- Environmental/water resources engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Construction management
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- One week-long residency for final academic requirement
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited U.S. institution, or equivalent
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- No GRE/GMAT required
Norwich instills its nearly 200-year history of academic excellence into the online learning classroom; and continues to be at the forefront of change within the higher education community. Online programs extend this innovative legacy of Norwich preparing students for leadership roles for today’s most demanding careers.
With the opening of the College of Graduate and Continuing Studies and its online platform, Norwich University has extended this learning process to working adults and lifelong learners, offering bachelor's and master's degrees in fully online formats.
Norwich commits to:
- Relevant and respected online academic programs
- Flexibility: complete your coursework at times that suit your schedule
- Dynamic and interactive learning environment
- Opportunities to immediately apply your coursework in your workplace or community
- Exceptional student service
- Engaged faculty and a personalized experience
- A community of fellow lifelong learners
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.