Northern Kentucky University offers the online MS in Health Science. This program combines common core and guided elective courses that allow you to tailor this degree to meet your academic and career interests. Students will learn how to analyze, synthesize, and communicate information to make decisions for the operation and improvement of healthcare systems.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Current Trends and Cultural Issues in Healthcare
- Technical Foundations of Health Informatics
- Healthcare Policy and Economics
- Statistics for Researchers
- Research Methods
Students will gain competency in theories and methods of health science research and develop the leadership qualities that will prepare you for advanced roles in this health field.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate academic work
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on last 40 hours of undergraduate coursework
- Professional resume
- Student letter of intention and career goals
- Undergraduate course in statistics with a grade of C or better equivalent to STA 205 or 212 at NKU
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges