In the health industry, more education leads to more job opportunities and advancement. Northern Illinois University's Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences completion program allows students to take their previous education and work experience and take more classes in health or human services. Possible career paths include:
- Dental hygienists
- Radiological technologists
- Respiratory therapists
- Physical therapy assistants
- Occupational therapy assistants
The online format covers topics that are important to know in society – from disabilities, allocation of health services, to developing career leadership in patient care.
Bachelor completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Be a practicing health or human sciences professional
- Completed an applied associate degree program
- Hold a current professional credential, certificate or license in a health or human sciences field
- GPA of at least a 2.00
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission