Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Northern Arizona University builds on the knowledge and skills registered nurses acquired through a diploma or associate degree nursing program. Courses are delivered online, and clinical projects are completed in students' local communities. Graduates may pursue careers in:
- Public Health Nursing
- School Nursing
- Nursing Leadership
- Nurse Education
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$257.73
Out of State Rate:$398.80
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3,620
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $5,736
- Information Technology Fee (per credit): $14
- FA Trust (per semester): $36
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a total of 120 units, including transfer and major requirements.
- Major requirements: 30 units
- Admission in the school
- Admission into the School of Nursing's program
- Must hold a current RN nursing license
- Graduated from a state, or nationally accredited, associate degree or diploma nursing program (Please note, if you are a diploma graduate, you need to contact an advisor to apply for 30 units of nursing credit.)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.