Master of Business Administration / Healthcare Management
D’Amore-McKim School of Business Northeastern University
Earn your MBA from a highly-ranked, AACSB accredited business school that was one of the first to offer its MBA in an online format. The Financial Times ranks Northeastern University’s Online MBA #4 in the U.S. (2016).
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Regionally accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning. GPA score of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0
- All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution (International transcripts must be translated and include a WES or CED evaluation)
- Currently employed with five (5) years of demonstrated professional experience in participation and leadership of work teams, financial and/or budgetary responsibility, and management of staff in a direct reporting relationship*
- Current resume
- Candidates whose undergraduate instruction was not conducted in English need to submit official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE academic scores. Minimum score = 100 and we only accept the internet based test (iBT).
- Two (2) letters of professional recommendation (cannot be from friends and/or relatives)
- Application essay
- Non-refundable $100 application fee
* Candidates who do not meet the minimum work requirements, but are approaching five (5) years of professional work experience, may still apply. In these cases, supplemental documentation, such as official GMAT test scores, official professional designations or certifications may help to strengthen an application portfolio.
We believe that leaders are forged where higher education and professional experience intersect. That is why our programs go beyond traditional coursework to provide students with experiential learning opportunities and academic concepts that can directly translate to the professional world.
Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global, experiential research university built on a tradition of engagement with the world, creating a distinctive approach to education. Our campus unites students from 122 countries to forge an educational experience that delivers real-world value through depth and diversity. At Northeastern, we pride ourselves on our dedication to research and discovery, with more than 30 federally funded research centers operating under the university umbrella.
We believe our ability to impact the world is a direct reflection of our faculty’s ability to impact students. Our accomplished, passionate educators make Northeastern’s academic programs a uniquely empowering experience for students around the world.
“Northeastern is the university that the world demands right now.” — Joseph Aoun, President, Northeastern University
Degree programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International—the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Welcome to Northeastern University Online
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.