Master of Business Administration
Earn your MBA from a highly-ranked, AACSB accredited business school that was one of the first to offer its MBA in an online format. The Financial Times ranks Northeastern University’s Online MBA #4 in the U.S. (2016).
Customize your MBA by selecting one of 8 in-demand concentrations:
- Healthcare Management
- Technology Management
- Innovation Entrepreneurship
- International Management
- Supply Chain Management
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,513.00
Out of State Rate:$1,513.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$75,650.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$75,650.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning. GPA score of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0
- All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution (International transcripts must be translated and include a WES or CED evaluation)
- Currently employed with five (5) years of demonstrated professional experience in participation and leadership of work teams, financial and/or budgetary responsibility, and management of staff in a direct reporting relationship*
- Current resume
- Candidates whose undergraduate instruction was not conducted in English need to submit official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE academic scores. Minimum score = 100 and we only accept the internet based test (iBT).
- Two (2) letters of professional recommendation (cannot be from friends and/or relatives)
- Application essay
- Non-refundable $100 application fee
* Candidates who do not meet the minimum work requirements, but are approaching five (5) years of professional work experience, may still apply. In these cases, supplemental documentation, such as official GMAT test scores, official professional designations or certifications may help to strengthen an application portfolio.
Accreditation & Licensing
Regionally accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.