Further your education, beyond your master’s degree, with this online post-master’s Certificate in E-Learning from Northcentral. You’ll learn teaching modalities that integrate technology and the latest enhancements to online learning. The knowledge and skills you acquire in this online certificate can be used to lead teachers and create E-Learning programs in any number of educational settings, from nonprofits to the military. Courses usually taught include:
- Facilitation Adult Learning Online
- Developing Online Content Ethically and Legally
- E-Learning Instructional Strategies
- Admission to the Certificate program requires a conferred master's level degree or higher from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).