This advanced program from Northcentral is for teaching professionals, who already hold a master’s degree and desire to tailor their knowledge to curriculum development. With an online post-master’s Certificate in Curriculum & Teaching, you’ll learn to evaluate programs and the latest trends in instructional practice to become a better teacher in your classroom. This program usually integrates classes such as:
- Evaluation of Instruction
- Teaching and Learning Foundations
- Identifying and Maximizing Learning/Teaching Styles
- Admission to the Certificate program requires a conferred master's level degree or higher from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).