Become a mentor to others with this online PhDMFT in Education & Supervision. Whether you plan to teach or manage other mental health professionals, this COAMFTE-approved curriculum will prepare you well for your future. At NCU, you’ll benefit from a unique 1:1 learning platform, as you, yourself, study under faculty mentors. This highly professional doctoral program incorporates an internship, practicum, and dissertation. You will acquire new leadership skills, alongside advanced research skills with specialization coursework such as:
- Teaching Systemic Theories
- Analyzing Supervision Interventions
- Employing Technology in Supervision
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (COAMFTE-AAMFT)
School Accreditation & Licensing
985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- This program requires face-to-face client contact, supervision, and a doctoral internship prior to completing the program.
- Have completed in a clinical program