With this online PhD in Education at Northcentral, your goal will be to improve the existing body of contemporary knowledge in Curriculum & Teaching. Through your coursework and dissertation process, you’ll either build upon existing research or add new research that will help others create effective learning programs and improve teaching methodologies used in the classroom. As an expert in research, curriculum and policy, you’ll have the ability to lead other professionals in fostering new teaching practices. Specialized subject matter in this online PhD, includes:
- Developing Instructional Strategies and Curriculum
- Language and Literacy Education
- Teaching and Learning Foundations
- Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy in Education program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).