In this online MPA offered by Northcentral, you’ll learn to address issues in public service revolving around CIS. Under the guidance of engaged faculty, you’ll explore the facets of public administration and understand the bureaucracy, rights of citizens and intricacies of community problems. However, the primary focus of this program provides you a foundation in information assurance and security, along with cyber-forensics and the recognition of cyber-threats. Your capstone project will entail the analysis of a CIS problem and its resolution. Core coursework and electives likely include:
- Government and the Public Interest
- Public Budgeting & Finance
- Risk Management in Information Security
- Corporate Computer & Network Security
- Conferred bachelor’s and/or a conferred master’s or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).