As an Education Specialist, one is committed to improving educational, organizational and societal issues through informed and ethical decision-making. Become such a leader with this online EdS in Early Childhood Education through Northcentral University. You’ll broaden your expertise and leadership capabilities, as you apply your knowledge to this research-based program and contribute to the field of early education. This program is applicable to education in domestic and international environments. Coursework usually engages in:
- Early Childhood Curriculum and Assessment
- Early Childhood Literacy and Literature
- Topics in Early Childhood Program Administration
- Admission to the Education Specialist program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).