As an Education Specialist, you’re committed to improving educational, organizational and societal issues via informed and ethical decision-making. Become this committed leader with this online EdS in Curriculum & Teaching offered by Northcentral University. You’ll broaden your expertise and leadership capabilities, as you apply your knowledge to this research-based program and contribute to the development of innovative curriculum and teaching strategies. The skills and knowledge you acquire in this 100% online program will prepare you well for academic environments, both domestically and internationally. Coursework usually involves:
- Leadership for Student Achievement
- Teaching and Learning Foundations
- Evaluation of Instruction
- Admission to the Education Specialist program requires a conferred post-baccalaureate master’s degree and/or doctoral degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution
- Send your official transcripts from other schools you attended
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).