Northcentral University’s Bachelor of Arts in Psychology curriculum is designed to provide a basic understanding of human behavior and emotions while learning how to apply psychological principles within diverse societies.
- Engage and grow through NCU’s unique one-to-one learning model.
- Meets the undergrad educational requirements of the American Psychological Association.
- Requires a total of 120 credit hours, including transfer and prior learning credits, for degree completion
- Online curriculum: 60 credits
- Must have a minimum of 60 credits in transfer from an accredited institution and/or conferred bachelor’s level degree from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution with a cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
School Accreditation Statement
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).