Associate of Applied Science in Administrative Support Technology
The online AAS in Administrative Support Technology degree program from New River Community College provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run an organization efficiently and to serve as information and communication managers for an office. The curriculum combines instruction in the many subject areas required for competence as a multifunction secretary in:
- Law Offices
- Medical Offices
- Other Organizations
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$141.75
Out of State Rate:$318.35
Fees Overview :
- Facilities Maintenance Fee (per credit): $1.30
- Student Activity Fee (per credit): $1.25
- Technology Fee (per credit): $8.50
- Capital Fee (per credit, out-of-state students only): $21
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,084.80
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$23,126.40
International Students Accepted:Yes
- High school diploma, GED, or 18 years old and able to benefit from a program as demonstrated by assessment in reading, writing, and mathematics
- College transcripts (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
NRCC is not authorized to deliver distance education in California, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, and the Northern Mariana Islands.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.