Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Nevada State College
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Nevada State College is designed for intellectually curious, compassionate, globally aware nurses seeking to advance their education, practice, and career. Uniquely grounded in the principles of Dr. Jean Watson's Theory of Human Caring, the curriculum includes application of both the art and science of nursing. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Holistic health assessment
- Nursing in the global environment
- Theory & practice of conscious dying
- Care of aging populations
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 128 semester credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Nursing program requirements: 36 credits
- Associate degree or diploma from a regionally accredited nursing program
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Recent graduates must obtain RN license within seven weeks of acceptance
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Copy of government issued identification
Nevada State College is authorized to offer online education to students in Nevada, California, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Montana, North Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Oklahoma and Oregon through the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA). Arizona, Montana and Oklahoma residents must be licensed by their state.
Nevada State College was founded in 2002 with a mission "to provide its students with innovative, technology-rich learning opportunities, which promote the acquisition of interdisciplinary knowledge and skills. Nevada State College is located on 509 scenic acres in Henderson, Nevada.
Nevada State College offers bachelor's degrees from three schools:
- School of Education
- School of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- School of Nursing
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.