Nevada State College
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Nevada State College is designed for intellectually curious, compassionate, globally aware nurses seeking to advance their education, practice, and career. Uniquely grounded in the principles of Dr. Jean Watson's Theory of Human Caring, the curriculum includes application of both the art and science of nursing. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Holistic health assessment
- Nursing in the global environment
- Theory & practice of conscious dying
- Care of aging populations
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$203.34
Out of State Rate:$247.78
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $202.78
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $247.22
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $20
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 128 semester credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Nursing program requirements: 36 credits
- Associate degree or diploma from a regionally accredited nursing program
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Recent graduates must obtain RN license within seven weeks of acceptance
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Copy of government issued identification
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Nevada State College is authorized to offer online education to students in Nevada, California, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Montana, North Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Oklahoma and Oregon through the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA). Arizona, Montana and Oklahoma residents must be licensed by their state.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.