Master of Science in Higher Education Administration
Higher education administrators must be prepared to lead faculty and staff as well as manage overall operations of a college or university. This program will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary for this level of leadership in higher education. You’ll learn sound higher education theory, leadership, and strategic management for administrative programs and student services, as well as ways to manage and implement change in a dynamic environment. You’ll also find ways to establish helpful community relationships and respond to diverse community interests, all while keeping an eye on the relevant financial and legal aspects of higher education.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Use leadership philosophy, theory,and practice as tools for managing in higher education
- Explore the impact of current policies on the future of colleges and universities
- Learn efficient ways to manage fiscal and human resources in higher education
- Understand how student services and enrollment policies affect institutions
- Recognize the importance community relations can have on your institution
- Hands-on development of a strategic planning initiative in a higher ed setting
- Latest, up-to-date legal perspectives specific to higher education law
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$416.00
Out of State Rate:$416.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,820.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,820.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units. Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.