Master of Public Health
Lead the way in improving the health of your community and beyond. The National University Master of Public Health (MPH) program prepares students for leadership positions in health promotion and disease prevention, community mental health, or public healthcare administration. The program will teach you effective ways to share your knowledge of preventative medicine and to establish public health initiatives that encourage healthy lifestyles throughout the communities you serve. The MPH program emphasizes state-of-the-art quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills as well as the communication skills needed to work with diverse populations.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Get a respected degree that’s accredited by the Council on Education in Public Health and follow the guidelines of the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing
- Enhance your skills in analyzing and interpreting health data
- Apply concepts of social justice and social and behavioral sciences to public health problems
- Evaluate the environmental factors that affect the health of a community
- Study the planning, organization, administration, and policies of healthcare organizations
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$416.00
Out of State Rate:$416.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,052.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,052.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units. Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.