Master of Criminal Justice
Learn law enforcement leadership for the 21st century, by earning National University’s Master of Criminal Justice in as soon as 12 months. This engaging program integrates theory with practice to prepare you for today’s complex criminal justice issues. Enroll and you’ll develop problem-solving and research skills as well as the technological expertise necessary to analyze cases and develop practical and effective solutions. Graduates are prepared for challenging and demanding careers in local, state, and federal law enforcement management, correctional administration, security administration, criminal justice research, and teaching or training assignments.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Enhance your skills in research and problem solving
- Evaluate issues relating to law enforcement management, morale, motivation, recruitment, and retention
- Learn to evaluate and manage ethical issues
- Analyze court decisions affecting law enforcement
- Develop oral, written, and technological communication skills
- Earn your degree in as little as 12 months
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$416.00
Out of State Rate:$416.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,564.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,564.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall GPA of 2.5, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units. Students with a GPA of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.