Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
The Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration degree is designed to meet the educational and professional needs of individuals in law enforcement who are interested in professional development or career advancement. Graduates gain broad knowledge of the justice system and criminology and can move on to diverse careers including ATF agent, law clerk, juvenile counselor, Border Patrol offices, narcotics investigator, police officer, FBI agent, private security, and many more options in the public and private sector.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Core courses cover basic forensic science, research methods, criminal and civil investigations, juvenile justice, corrections, leadership and management, and more
- Elective courses including psychology, sociology, and more
- Program includes a supervised research project
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.