Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
The Bachelor of Arts in Political Science program applies a systematic and rigorous study to politics and government in order to help you understand how societies use public authority to address collective problems. The program will equip you with specialized research and analytical skills along with problem-solving techniques to position you as a valuable member of a leadership team that effectively addresses public issues. In the program you’ll study social, economic, and political life, both nationally and globally. A degree in political science can lead to a variety of careers in federal, state, and local governments; law, business, and international organizations; nonprofit associations and organizations; campaign management, electoral politics, and polling; journalism; and research and teaching.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Understand and explain the basic theories, concepts, and methods of political science
- Evaluate current world events from a political science perspective
- Use professional and appropriate methods to research and reach logical conclusions about politics and government
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.