Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Mount Saint Joseph University builds on previous nursing coursework with an emphasis on leadership, management, evidence-based care, and patient-centered nursing. Through the program, students are able to:
- Improve their communication skills and increase their self-confidence
- Become strong patient advocates and evidence-based practitioners
- Interact with fellow motivated nursing students
- Grow personally and professionally
- Receive support from dedicated faculty and staff
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$881.82
Out of State Rate:$881.82
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per semester): $14,050
- General Fee (per semester): $500
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Program requirements: 33 credits
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing from a Regionally Accredited Institution and an accredited nursing program (ACEN)
- Active RN license with no restrictions
- Cumulative GPA of 2.50 in previous nursing program and college course work
- Grade of "C" or better in all prerequisite coursework
- An interview may be requested upon review of your application
- One year of professional nursing practice (recommended)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.