Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Mount Mercy University is tailored to RNs who are interested in returning to college for a BSN degree. The faculty have a vast amount of teaching experience in the online learning environment, and the program focuses on meeting the educational needs of the working professional nurse. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Integrate knowledge derived from liberal arts, science, and nursing in professional nursing practice
- Implement appropriately selected nursing interventions
- Embrace the culture of the profession of nursing
- Engage in experiences that promote personal and professional growth
- Respect the value and dignity of human life
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$518.57
Out of State Rate:$518.57
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $490
- Nursing Fee - Junior (per semester): $400
- Nursing Fee - Senior (per semester): $500
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 123 credits for completion, including transfer credits, major and core curriculum requirements.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Diploma in Nursing from a regionally accredited college
- Current, active RN license
- Employed at least half-time in the nursing field
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for conditional admission)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement, Board of Trustees
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.