Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Mount Mercy University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Mount Mercy University is tailored to RNs who are interested in returning to college for a BSN degree. The faculty have a vast amount of teaching experience in the online learning environment, and the program focuses on meeting the educational needs of the working professional nurse. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Integrate knowledge derived from liberal arts, science, and nursing in professional nursing practice
- Implement appropriately selected nursing interventions
- Embrace the culture of the profession of nursing
- Engage in experiences that promote personal and professional growth
- Respect the value and dignity of human life
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement, Board of Trustees
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 123 credits for completion, including transfer credits, major and core curriculum requirements.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Diploma in Nursing from a regionally accredited college
- Current, active RN license
- Employed at least half-time in the nursing field
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for conditional admission)
Mount Mercy University, located in beautiful Cedar Rapids, Iowa, offers students a fulfilling education, promising people of all backgrounds solid preparation for a changing world. The Sisters of Mercy established Mount Mercy Junior College in 1928. Mount Mercy flourished as a junior college, and continued to have success as a four-year institution. Over the years, Mount Mercy has added new programs and curriculum which were reflective of the mission and values of the original institution. Today, Mount Mercy University’s available course offerings are tailored to meet the needs of those who live and work around campus in the same spirit of our founders. Mount Mercy University offers bachelor's and master's degrees, many of which can be completely entirely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.