Morehead State offers a Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences with a concentration in Leadership in Medical Imaging. The program allows students to complete the classes in a flexible, convenient way while remaining employed. Coursework covers topics such as fiscal management, evaluation and assessment, law and policy, and more.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Graduate of a programmatic accredited program (radiography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance, diagnostic medical sonography, nuclear medicine or radiation therapy). Non-programmatic accredited programs will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Completion of the following 15 credit hours of pre-requisite courses:
- CIS 101 – Computer Literacy 3 hrs.
- COMS 108 – Fundamentals of Speech Communications – 3
- ENG 100 – Writing I – 3
- ENG 200 – Writing II – 3
- MATH 131 – Mathematical Reasoning & Problem Solving or Higher – 3
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on all course work required for admission to the program.
- Registered and in good standing by a respective certification agency, for example American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB).
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges