Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Monmouth University is designed to provide an understanding of organizational/systems leadership and scholarship to students from a variety of medical backgrounds, including nursing education, administration, health policy, nurse practitioners, school nurses, or informatics. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Translating evidence to clinical practice
- Health promotion in diverse populations
- Epidemology and genetics/genomics
- Issues in aging
- Organizational leadership
- Advocacy in health care
- Health care economics and financial management
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,142.00
Out of State Rate:$1,142.00
Additional Fees :$1,400.00
Fees Overview :
- Comprehensive Fee (per semester): $350
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$42,512.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$42,512.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or related degree (e.g., MBA, MPA) from an accredited institution with GPA of 3.2 or higher on the 4.0 scale.
- Official transcripts must be sent from all previous colleges attended.
- Possession of active RN license.
- Certification in a specialization is preferred.
- Resume with details of current practice including one year of experience post masters.
- Vision statement of his/her leadership role in improving healthcare outcomes.
- Two professional and/or academic letters of recommendation.
- Telephone interview may be requested at the discretion of the Admission Committee.
This program is open to residents of: AK, CO, CT, CA, FL, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, MS, MT, ND, NJ, NY, NV, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT or DC.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.