The online BAS in Business Administration with a concentration in Legal Administration from Mississippi University for Women allows students to complete their bachelor's degree and prepare for successful careers in legal administrative positions. Courses cover topics such as:
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Finance
- Principles of Management & Marketing
- Law Office Technology & Management
- Statistical Analysis for Business
- This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 124 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- An AAS degree or equivalent is required.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges