The online Receptionist Certificate program from Minnesota West Community and Technical College prepares students for successful employment as receptionists in a variety of businesses and organizations. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Keyboard or type business correspondences, reports, business forms, and other documents using word processing equipment
- Greet customers and other visitors, determine their needs, and refer callers to the person who can help them
- Type, file, operate a switchboard, open and sort mail, schedule appointments, prepare travel vouchers, and do simple bookkeeping
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$184.03
Out of State Rate:$184.03
Additional Fees :$309.40
Fees Overview :
- Student Life Fee (per credit): $5.50
- MSCSA Fee (per credit): $.35
- Technology Fee (per credit): $10
- Access/Parking Fee (per credit): $2.35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$3,437.91
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$3,437.91
International Students Accepted:No
- Official high school transcript or GED
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Minnesota West is not authorized to deliver online learning in California, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, and the Northern Mariana Islands.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.