The online Accountant Diploma program from Minnesota West Community and Technical College prepares students to perform the typical duties of a professional accountant, such as:
- Examining, analyzing, and interpreting accounting data for the purpose of giving advice and preparing financial statements
- Posting details of business transactions, such as receipts, disbursements, and payroll
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$184.03
Out of State Rate:$184.03
Additional Fees :$1,164.80
Fees Overview :
- Student Life Fee (per credit): $5.50
- MSCSA Fee (per credit): $.35
- Technology Fee (per credit): $10
- Access/Parking Fee (per credit): $2.35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,942.72
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,942.72
International Students Accepted:No
- Official high school transcript or GED
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Minnesota West is not authorized to deliver online learning in California, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, and the Northern Mariana Islands.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.