Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Michigan State University is designed for practicing RNs who wish to enhance their professional skills and advance their nursing careers. The curriculum is designed to build on prior nursing education and hone leadership skills to meet the needs of the evolving healthcare environment, incorporating topics such as:
- Health Promotion
- Community & Population Health Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$622.25
Out of State Rate:$647.25
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 32 credits (Students can earn 30 credits for passing NCLEX-RN exam and up to 60 community college transfer credits.)
- Completion of a diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with a cumulative grade-point average of 2.75 or higher
- Active and unrestricted RN license to practice without probationary status
- Completion of University required coursework and of Nursing prerequisite courses
- A grade of 2.0 or higher in each science prerequisite
- Submission of a College application, two references, resume and essay
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.