Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from MCPHS University is designed to build upon students' bachelor's degrees in nursing, providing new knowledge and skills to advance their careers. To suit individual interests and career goals, three specializations are offered:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- A bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited college or university
- One year of full-time RN employment prior to the program start date
- A current unencumbered license to practice nursing in the jurisdiction where experiential learning will occur
- Official college transcripts from every college attended
- 1 professional letter of recommendation
- Photocopy of current RN license
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is a four-year private school located in Boston, Massachusetts. The College was founded by pharmacists in 1823, which makes it the oldest institution of higher education in the entire city of Boston and the second-oldest college of pharmacy in the United States. The online campus provides online courses that students can take from home and have a course experience that is similar to on-campus instruction. Online courses utilized discussion boards, voice/video enabled sessions, and email access.
MCPHS is one of the few private, freestanding colleges in the United States specializing in the education of health professionals. The school offers certificates of completion, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctor’s degrees.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.