MUIH offers the online MS in Nutrition & Integrative Health. This program emphasizes the vital and interrelated physiological, environmental, socio-cultural, and spiritual roles of food in our lives. Graduates of this program will be uniquely positioned to fill the growing demand for nutritionists and nutrition educators.
Areas of Concentration in:
- Community Nutrition Education – This concentration is ideal for students who want to develop innovative nutrition education programs for underserved communities or other groups who could benefit from grocery store tours, farm to school programs, or nutrition seminars.
- Herbal Medicine – This concentration is ideal for students interested in pursuing the natural and complementary combination of nutrition and herbs.
- Human Clinical Nutrition – This concentration is ideal for students who primarily plan to see clients in a private nutrition practice or join a medical or integrative health setting.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall 2.5 GPA in undergraduate coursework
- Other admission requirements may be needed
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education