MUIH offers the online MA in Health & Wellness Coaching. Students are prepared to fill the growing demand for coaches with advanced knowledge and skills to help people take charge of their own health and create sustainable change. You will also enhance the scope of your skills by gaining expertise in integrative health and by working from a wellness perspective.
Areas of concentration in the following:
- Nutrition – offers a unique approach to the study of nutrition that will complement a student’s coaching skills, emphasizing the vital and interrelated physiological, medicinal, psychosocial, cultural, and spiritual roles of food in our lives.
- Herbal Studies – designed for individuals with a keen interest in herbs, wellness, and self-care.
- Integrative Health Practices – offers students an opportunity to learn about the wide range of integrative approaches that are taught at MUIH.
- A bachelors degree in a related area
- Other admission requirements may be needed
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education